Thursday, June 7, 2007

BLOG CANDY

I now have an official banner for my blog. Thanks so much to Beth at Freckled Fun Designs. She not only did my beautiful banner but a new watermark for my photos. I don't have any photo editing software where I am so I can't show off my new watermark just yet but tonight I'm going to play with it and see what it looks like.

I have a few things to share and would like to keep up with posting here. I am new here to the blog world and I think that maybe some BLOG CANDY! might help get the ball rolling.

I will post the blog candy rewards tomorrow but for now - the FIRST person to leave a comment on my blog will receive a wonderful reward .The prizes will be good, I have tons of fun stuff just sitting at home that I would love to give away so check back tomorrow for the pictures of the blog candy!

Now onto what I have to share today. I am finally getting a chance to do some scrapbooking. I did these pages a few months ago at a workshop done by a fellow consultant Susan Bridgford. She does fun workshops out of her home each month. I've finally added some pictures. I think that this paper was intended for winter but the colors and stripes really seemed to work with my pictures. The paper is from the CTMH paper packet "Just Chillin'". It uses the colors breeze and vineyard berry and I used the Charm Upper and Lower Alphabet set. I can't remember what set the flower came from. These are totally not the most flattering pictures of me! But I'm just glad to finally get some pictures scrapbooked.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! Am I the first comment? Ohhh, I hope so!!
Cheryl KVD