Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hello



Hello, so I've finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon. I've been inspired by some really amazing Stampin' Up! blogggers and would love to see more CTMH represented. I admit to not being a purist, when I see something I like, I have to have it regardless of who makes it. I definitely plan on CASE'ing some of the wonderful ideas I've seen but hopefully put a CTMH twist to it. I've been working on my baby's album. He's almost 9 months old and I'm finally finished working on his birth story. I am way behind! I will hopefully start posting some of my pages in the upcoming weeks.




For now, I have this card I made for my mom and grandmom for Mother's Day. The photo is dark, sorry! I sealed the envelope before I could take a photo of the one for my mom. On this one, I just added "grand" to it. I used CTMH paperpack "Let's Get Together" and the acrylix "Solo M". Got to love those solos! I used it as a template on the background paper and just cut it out. It's size is 31/2 by 8. Fits very nicely in a legal sized envelope.


I am going to my good friend Cindy's Birthday party on Saturday. We've been friends since the 7th grade, which is a long time since we are now in our 30's. I'll let you all do the math. Anyway, I made her a card using the "Flower Power" kit which is now retired but I just love the colors: Amethyst, Bubblegum and Sweet Leaf, they totally remind me of her, all bubbly and fun. The stem for the flowers came from the new "Delight in Everything" stamp set. The flowers I made using my cuttlebug. Can you believe this is the first time that I've used it? I got it for Christmas and I got to tell you, it's totally cool!
Pin It Now!

No comments: