Thursday, July 5, 2007

Blog Winners!

Congratulations! We have winners! Denise has won the blog candy! Everyone was so cute about guessing my age! I just turned 34! Which happens to be my basketball jersey number in high school. I had 4 people correctly guess my age. NormaJ was picked and has won a CTMH booking set! Ladies please email me with your addresses. I hope to get to the Post Office tomorrow! Thanks so much to everyone for playing and visiting my blog! I really appreciate it!

Check back later and I should hopefully have some new work posted! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

OMGosh!!! I'm doing the happy dance!!!! woohoooooooo! I'm e-mailing you now..... thank you, thank you, thank you!

NormaJ said...

Wow, I can't believe I won!
Woohoo! Thank you very much.
I'm emailing you now.