Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July Sketch Challenge

This card was a sketch challenge from CTMH Friends a Yahoo group I belong to. I really didn't care for the sketch but after creating my card, I don't think it was too bad. My card came out cute and I sent it to my Aunt with a picture of my baby.


I used my trusty Friendship Blessings stamp set. The colors are Amethyst, Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf.

I've been so busy I didn't tell you all what I did last weekend. First, I went to a Stampin' Up garage sale. I actually found out about it on the one of many blogs that I read every day. It was only 15 minutes from my house. I bought a ton of stuff including some retired paper and scrapbooking stuff so very cool.



Then I went to the Rubber Stamp Convention in Carson. I was kind of disappointed. It seemed really small this year. The vendors that I usually like to visit weren't there this time. I don't know if the Internet has cut into their business and companies/vendors don't see a need to do little conventions anymore or if scrapbooking has taken over and rubber stamping is now a secondary market...all I can say is that I've been going for 10 years and this was the smallest and dinkiest convention yet!


Anyway, as usual thanks for checking me out.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tandra said...

Cool goods!! Was that at Jamis house??? I had to work, couldnt go!!
I agree with you about the Carson show.... losing its pizazz!!! Thats too bad, it used to be great!
I like your blog, thanks for your comment on mine!!

Michelle said...

Hi Cindy
I have tagged you for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award:)