Thursday, October 25, 2007

Have a Cool Yule...

I have had these Cat's Pajamas clear stamps for at least a month and finally decided to break them out to do a sketch from Angelosity.

I used shimmery white cardstock and some dp from my stash. This cute little penguin and sentiment is from Cat's Pajamas. I added some red stickles to the candycane for some more shimmer. I used my spellbinder dies for the circle and scallop circle. I really like this card, super simple and fast to make but too cute at the same time!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Pegg S said...

I can see the shimmer on that white cardstock - very pretty. I've been eyeing those cute TCP sets too! I love what you did w/ your card.

Joy said...

Very cute!!!! :)

Rita said...

I just love this penguin stamp, Cindy! Then again I'm partial to penquins, their my fanorite next to Bella stamps. Great card!