Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Todays Winner...

is Lilian. Please comment on this post and then email me with your addy! I have some new guidelines for heart candy. Winners need to contact me by Saturday. If I don't hear then I will choose a new winner on Sunday. Because I do candy weekly, I really need to get one week's winner cleared up before the next, otherwise it starts to get confusing.


Remember, my heart candy is a thank you to all of you who come to visit. So if you are a regular visitor to my heart candy, I guess I expect that you also check back to see if you've won! It's pretty easy. I post candy every Friday and post the winner (usually by 9am unless I have computer problems on Wednesday!) Thanks to all who play and visit my blog regularly.


All stamps and products are CTMH. This is tropical Christmas. The cardstock was scored and then sanded to show the white core of the cardstock. A very simple card but I think very cute!!! Have a great day everyone. Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Cindy,

This is really cute. I like the sanded score lines, it's a nice effect! :)

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Julie

MelissaS said...

Great card! I especially love the sentiment :) So true...

Traveling Mama said...

How Fun!

Tracy.H said...

Love this card. This would be the perfect stamp for some Christmas cards for my Aunt and Uncle who have spent Christmas in Maui a few times now! Ahhhhh...Maui...

dasimonds said...

"Congrats"...Lillian
Another Beautiful card Cindy..
Thanks for sharing.
"And thanks for the little Penquin TY card with stamps"
I so, enjoy your blog!!

Dee

Lilian said...

i love today's card, cindy!

and YAY!!! thank u!! i am so excited about winning! i will email you my address.

thanks again! :)

Lilian said...

ooops i forgot to ask... what is your email address? mine is lilian_choi@hotmail.com.

thanks!

Linda SS said...

What an adorable card...and I LOVE the sentiment.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Cindy, I think your time frame for blog candy is very fair. Plus I LOVE this sentiment. Very true. I will have to find this set.

NormaJ said...

Love your tropical Christmas card.
I think you have chosen a great time line for winners of your heart candy. It must be very difficult to keep track of all your winners.