Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays and Thank You!

Happy Holidays Everyone! I'm getting ready to go my mom's for some yummy dinner but first I wanted to say thank you for all of the lovely cards that I have received. Here are a few of them.
This first one is a Christmas card from my wonderful grad school friend, Melissa.

This is a thank you RAK from Tammy, a winner of one of my heart candy's.


This cute snowman card is from Cathy Meyers. Thank you!




This tag is from Tanya, a past candy winner.

This one is from Regina. I just love how she used punches! Isn't that fun? I hope to post the paperback album I made for my mom for Christmas this week, so stay tuned for that. I think it came out super cute!

Enjoy your holidays everyone!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

MelissaS said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful, fun filled day today! Enjoy :)