Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Here is a fun layout that I created for my stepson's book. Green is his school colors so I found a Jets sticker set, peeled the numbers off and put his number on there with this varsity letter sticker set I found. The papers are all CTMH and are retired. I like how it came out.






I have some other things to post but will try and get to some of it tomorrow. I'm just so tired! Mainly because my husband is sick and has spent the last two nights coughing up a lung! I feel bad that he's sick but all I can think after the second sleepless night is a "shut up already!". Isn't that mean?


Oh what the heck let me also share this layout.



These are pages for Tyler's baby book! Yeah! One step closer to one of my resolutions. It just kills me how fascinated he is with a pair of cheap sunglasses and an empty Dove chocolate bag when he has gobs and gobs of toys to play with it! The first page really shows what a little ham he is!

Anyway, I hope that everyone is having a good week. I'll try to post something for you all tomorrow but will definitely be back with some heart candy on Friday!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

pescbrico said...

It's funny how kids like to play with really strange stuff as boxes :) Love your pages!

Deb said...

Both stunning layouts, love the 'shades' photo!

Rita said...

Luv these layouts...great job! When this book is all done your going to keep looking at it all the time & be anxious to start on another.

Anonymous said...

Nice football LO; I understand your pain at not wanting to be mean to your husband, you just want a good night's sleep! Hope he's better soon. Your youngest is a ham, I love the confirmation of the truth that kids like the boxes (and bags) better than the toys themselves. I bet the Dove chocolates were yummy as well!