Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Last Boho

Well, this is the last design I have to share with MFT's Boho Blossoms. I am onto another stamp set. It will most likely be another Valentine themed set as I have some little treats that I have to make.

I used the same DP from the card a couple of posts ago and the ink and cardstock used is CTMH Barn Red which I normally never use but goes perfectly with this DP. The brads are Heidi Grace and matched perfectly.

My conclusion? I got this set because I tend to get almost all of MFT's releases, they are just so different but then when I got it, I just looked at it. I was a little perplexed on how to use it. But once I got going, I found that it was easy to use, so it's definitely a keeper.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Diane said...

This is a gorgeous card !!! Love the colors you used!!

dasimonds said...

This is Beautiful Cindy.
I Love the colors...
and the stamps. Perfect card for
Valentine's Day!
Thanks for sharing.

Dee

MelissaS said...

That's a great shade of red, and it plays wonderfully with the light blue! I love what you have done with this set. thanks for sharing :)

Crafting Addict said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the stamps and the colors rock too!!! Very nice!!

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Cindy,

I am soooo lovin' this card, too! Awesome job, it's gorgeous! :)

Hugs,
Julie

Tracy.H said...

This is so beautiful!! :0)

NormaJ said...

This is a very pretty card Cindy.
I love your blogsite and the interesting cards and new ideas you
show everyone.
For that reason you have been tagged with the "you make my day
award."
Please check my blogsite:
http://dittydots.blogspot.com