Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring time winner!

Wow, it sure has been warm here! My mom just bought the baby a bunch of long sleeve shirts but I don't think he'll be able to wear them at all now. I feel for all of you that still have to deal with snow advisory, rain and chill, hopefully it will be gone soon! We do have a new home for the spring glitter stack and it goes to ...



Rita from Rita's Little Corner. Please email me Rita with your address so that I can get your prize out to you.



I had a question posted on my last card asking about prismacolor pencils and gamsol and I'm hoping tonight I will be able to make up a short tutorial for you. Basically, you would color in your image with the pencils - I sometimes leave a little white space and then use the gamsol with a "stump" to blend your colors. It really does make the colors pop.



And finally a card for you all. I used the same sketch as my last card but I used a different stamp from the Pun Fun SU stamp set. My sentiment is a little off kilt but again I used my prismacolor pencils and gamsol to color in my little skunk. I used a small stamp from one of my SU stamp sets (can't remember the name of it) to stamp the little hearts and I used up (nearly) the last of this pretty Cloud 9 paper.


I haven't stamped at all this week, just been busy and now my stepkids are on spring vacation but they left to go to their mom's for a couple of days so I feel like I have some freedom. I only have to feed the three of us for a few days so I think it will be take out! I hopefully will try and find some time this week to stamp but now with the teenagers gone my husband wants to spend more time with me which is nice but it cuts into my stamping time! But I'm on spring vacation next week so I'll have time then!

Also, if you are interested in winning some new Basic Grey visit sassy-crafts.blogspot.com, they just opened a new store and offering up some very cool new Basic Grey!


Don't forget more heart candy on Friday. I left a little clue on the Lola post as to what you can expect so be sure to check back then.


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

pescbrico said...

Congratulations to Rita :)

Diane said...

Congrats to Rita!! You're lucky it is hot,us it's still snowing...I don't think Spring will ever come,lol! Your card is so cute!!

Rita said...

Oh wow!!! Thank you so much Cindy! Luv your card, the colors are so beautiful!

Heather said...

What a cute skunk card- I love love how you colored the skunk.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Sarah said...

Congrats Rita! I hope you love your paper! I just had to go buy some myself.. such cute stuff!

Cecilia said...

That's very cute card!

t.tiina38
my blog,
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net