Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The winner is Blue Moon! Please email me with your address!


I have been trying to get organized in my impossibly small crafting corner. I just bought a Rubber Maid 4 drawer bin and spent last night putting ribbon and other embellishments in it. I hope to finish up organizing by this weekend. I did create a very cute card box and some cards but I haven't had a chance to take pictures of it yet. So in the meantime, I have another stamp camp card to share with you.

I have no idea what stamps we used but all stamps and papers are SU. We used the Guava carousel notes and SU has a brass template that fits these notes perfectly which is what we used to do all of the holes that you see. We watercolored the images and used SU's water color paper which I had never used before. I think it's a very pretty card. Hope to post something new tomorrow but be sure to check back for a special two week heart candy!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Luv this card Cindy, it's so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh this is so cute! What a nice take on a circle card. No need to worry about how to cover up the edge where the fold is. Going to have to try this myself!

Diane said...

I love this card,so neat!!! One of my favorite colors too!!
Congrats to Bluemoon!

dasimonds said...

Beautiful Card!!
Love the shape and colors.
SU papers and colors
are fabulous :)