Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CPS Sketch and Heart Candy Winner

This card is for a CPS sketch contest. This paper was from my scrap pile. I used my nestabilities and an SU corner punch. The cardstock and ribbon is CTMH chocolate. The stamp set is Hot Stuff by My Favorite Things. I paper pieced the little cup. So simple but still very cute. I just discovered that I need more thank you cards!


This week's Heart Candy winner is NicoleFurness! Please email me by Saturday with your mailing address so I can mail your prize to you. Don't forget to stop by on Friday as I will have another Heart Candy giveaway.

I hope to find some time this weekend to write up some information on the Bind-it-all. I heard that Zutter introduced a "new improved" Bind-it-all at CHA. I just got this one! Oh well...

Last weekend I went to California Adventure with my two little ones and my husband. My dad signed us in and I got to tell you with little kids, CA was a much more pleasant choice than Disneyland. It wasn't terribly crowded and the wait for rides for Tyler was only like 5 minutes. Here is a picture of my cutie. They had these little sprinklers and we were getting ready to leave anyway so we let him run through them.

Here is a pic of my husband and son on the bumper cars. Don't they look cute?

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Rita said...

Cute card Cindy...luv that paper!

Adorable picture of your son & great pic of father & son together enjoying some fun time!

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable with that super cute image! Great use of the CPS sketch!

Anne said...

Great card! I love the cup! I see we are both in SBS22. I look forward to seeing more of your creativeness.

Bunny B said...

Cute pics! :) Esp the last one!

Charity Hassel said...

aaw. sweet photos and love your cps card! those colors are greatand the little coffee cup so cute!