Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thomas the Tank Engine

My son just loves Thomas the Tank Engine. I actually just bought tickets for "A Day Out With Thomas". It's at a railway station in Perris, CA. If any of you have Thomas fans, you can find out information at http://www.thomasthetankengine.com/. My technician's son also likes Thomas, so I made this card for his birthday. I had bought some Thomas chipboard and used it for this card. I cuttlebugged the red piece and made a circle with my nestabilities and then attached all of the pieces. A very easy card that any Thomas fan is sure to love!

So what do you think about my new banner? I worked with a wonderful gal named Veronica. She was easy to work with and her prices were very reasonable. She not only created my new banner but she also reconfigured my blog into 3 columns. Very cool!

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Love the new look and the card! :0)

MelissaS said...

Love the new blog header! Great Thomas card, too. Did you see that CHF now has Thomas stamps?? DS is just starting to lose interest in all his trains...

Val said...

Awesome banner! Very cheery! Love the Thomas the Tank Engine card too!

StampinCathy said...

Love your new banner. It's so cheery. This Thomas card is just adorable. Love the colors and layout. You are so creative and inspiring.

NormaJ said...

Your banner is super Cindy. Love
the Hawaiian influence to it too.

Tina said...

hello fellow sistah...

I'm going to have to try out the thomas idea...my boy loves him too...love your new banner and 3 columns...would u mind sharing the ladies info that helped you...thanks

happy day
tinac

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea! My gf's son loves Thomas the tank!

Great new look, love the banner and the 3 columns too!

Cheers! Your SBS22 sistah!

~Spike