Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tilda card & a couple zoo pics






Here are a couple of pics from my vacation. My son really liked touching the animals at the children's zoo. I hadn't been to the zoo since I was 8 years old and actually had a good time myself. We had yummy carnitas the first night we were there. The second day, our food wasn't as good but they had a couple of mariachis singing - my son thought that was so cool!

I finally got around to ordering some tildas. I ordered them from here. From what I hear, the club is a great value. I ordered the fall club so I'll let you know how many tildas I get!. I colored her in using my copic markers and almost the last of this dp. I have a few small strips left, otherwise I used all of it, yeah, less scraps! The card is very simple, I basically was just trying out coloring my Tilda!


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Awesome pictures!! And love the card too!

StampinCathy said...

Great pictures and just love the picture with Lily and BIG brother. I just love Tilda, but don't have any yet. Your card is so pretty and just love the colors and layout.

Lori said...

Hi Cindy - adorable, stinkin' adorable! Wanted you to know you won my blog candy! Drop me an email with your address and I'll send you a lil box of goodies!

Stephenie said...

Your pictures are too lovely, your kids are adorable! Really. I love your magnolia card, she is too cute and I love what you did with her. Too cute, sorry I've been MIA, I've had computer problems and a book reading problem. I love what you sent to me, thank you so so so much!
Hugs,
stephenie

NormaJ said...

Received your mail and love her.
Thank you so much Cindy. Just got
back from my holiday but guess what I left at home - my camera!
Love your family photos.

sumbine said...

I like your photos.

And your card is awesome!