Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Winner & Mini Sheetload Card

Winner is Missatoou. Please email me with your address so I can mail your stamp set to you. I will be having another heart candy on Friday so check back then.

This card was made using the layout found in this month's sheetload of cards mini issue. Please see post below for the link. I used Hero Arts Cup of Tea mini set for this card. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Happy Birthday set. The dp is DCWV spring stack. I used my copics to color in the cups. A really easy and quick card!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy! Thank you so much for the card--it is soooo cute. I haven't bought a cupcake stamp yet, but I think they're cute and the little crystals on top are super cute.

THANKS!

Joke said...

Very nice card. Love the stamps, you've used.

Joke