Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Altered Letters for Lily



First, I want to apologize for the terrible pictures. These altered letters did not fit in my little photo cube so I put them on my windowsill but I just couldn't get very good light. Anyway, I bought these wood letters from Michaels. I couldn't find my modge podge but I had some crystal laminate that I used instead. Basically, I traced the letters on this gorgeous K&Co. Berry paper and then cut it out. Once it dried, I then decorated with some of the coordinating stickers. In real life, these letters are so cute! I have some letters for Tyler for over a year but I haven't done his yet. I guess I should...it's just this paper was so cute, I couldn't help but do Lily's first.

Thanks for looking!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Sarah Elliott said...

These are sooo cute. And I love your cupcake card. You've been Tagged! Check out my blog

Anonymous said...

How precious! Great job! I like the coordinating embellishments for extra pop!

Stephenie said...

This is so cute Cindy! Absolutely adorable.
Hugs,
stephenie

Julie Mutch said...

Oh, how sweet are these! I love these altered letters and you did a great job! Thanks for sharing! :)

Hugs,
Julie