Monday, September 8, 2008

Yummy...Ice Cream

This card was made for a challenge that I did for MFT. We had to represent hot or summer using MFT stamps. I didn't want to be too obvious and use my Hit the Beach stamp set so I used my Here's the Scoop stamp set. The cones were stamped on Kraft paper using chocolate ink and cut out. The ice cream was stamped and then colored with copics with some drops falling down and a puddle of ice cream from the drips was made using an amuse oval stamp. Everything was mounted with foam tape for some dimension. The sentiment is from Hit the Beach and the paper is all Basic Grey Cupcake. I really love this paper pack. Such fun and happy patterns and colors. The ribbon is SU and the layout was from the Verve Stamps Anniversary challenges from last month.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

And I was lucky recipient. Thank you SO much...it is an incredible card!

Julie Mutch said...

Very cute, Cindy! The ice cream cones are sweet - such a happy card! :)

Diane said...

Looks very yummy! Love it!