Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hanging Ornaments

Here is a card that I cased from splitcoaststampers. It uses the SU In-Colors, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. The top pieces was punched with the scallop edge punch and I used some silver cord from my stash. This is not a card that is easily mailed because the cord makes the envelope puffy. So probably a card that you would give a co-worker. I used the stamp set Snow Swirled from SU, the smallest snowflake was stamped in Baja Breeze and the large snowflake stamped in white kraft and then punched with SU's scallop punch.

When I first got this stamp set, I had no idea what to do with it, but you'll see in the next couple of weeks the versatility of this great set!

Remember, you have until Friday to get your SU order in to me for your 25% discount! More Heart candy tomorrow!



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just so love this card and I am going to case your case with the set I just ordered from you.
Thanks, Cindy!