Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy World Cardmaking Day & Great Discount

I took the plunge and advantage of the 99.00 demo starter kit from Stampin' Up. I had actually been a demo a couple of years ago for about 7 years. So in celebration of WCD and my new demo status, I am offering a 25% discount on all SU orders emailed to me by next Saturday, October 12.

Fine print: I won't be mailing out a catty, if you don't have one you can see the full catty at www.stampinup.com, the offer is only good for U.S. orders, you have to pay shipping and tax on the pre-discounted amount.

SU has a couple of great specials, 20% off on select birthday stamps, 20% Simply Sent card kits and card elements. ( you will get an extra 25%!). If you spend at least $150 you will get the hostess benefits, spend $350 get a free stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler catty. Also, the mini catty is now in effect.

If you have any questions, email me!

Pin It Now!

No comments: