Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 10 of the 25 Days of Christmas


This is a fun giftcard holder that I made in a shoebox swap. it uses the ski slope paper found in the holiday mini. It was made using the 5 in 1 template from SU. The snowflake is a felt flurry that has some glue dabbed on and then the whole thing is kind of smashed with glitter. It's a very cool look in real life! I hope that have all started your holiday shopping, Christmas is nearly here! I better get going on wrapping my presents, I hate waiting until the last minute.

The winner of the fab heart candy is StampinCathy (#3). Please email me with your snail mail by Saturday! Thanks everyone for playing. I have some great stuff to give away next month! I am not able to do heart candy for the rest of the month so I can prepare for the holidays! But I hope to see you in the New Year! In the meantime, my 25 days of Christmas will continue!

Pin It Now!

No comments: