Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 17 of the 25 Days of Christmas



Here are some more ornaments! I don't think that I realized how many ornaments I made this year! And my tree is super tiny! I have it on a corner sitting on an end table. It's only about 3 feet high because of the babies. I can just see Tyler (my 2 year old) knocking it down! These ornaments were made using the Country Living Kit. All of the pieces to make this are in the cute but you could duplicate it. Cover 1 piece of square chipboard (2x2) with dp front and back. Use a nestability scallop square and cut a piece of chipboard or coaster. Ink it up with craft white ink, put glue on top and then pour dazzling diamonds glitter over the glue and shake off excess. Place picture on your square chipboard and glue the scalloped piece over it. Use your cropadile to make a hole on top and tie your ribbon!

Our daycare takes professional school pictures twice a year and these are the kids' fall pictures. Aren't they cutie pies?

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

MelissaS said...

What sweet ornaments! I just love the huge smile on Lily's face! Enjoy the holidays :)

Stephenie said...

What a cute ornament Cindy! So pretty.

Anonymous said...

Super cute ornaments...super cute kids! Thanks for the idea!

StampinCathy said...

These ornaments are just priceless! These would be great gifts for the family too.