Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day 25 of the 25 Days of Christmas


Merry Christmas! This is the last day of the my little holiday blitz. Thank you all for visiting and sharing with me. All of the projects that you've seen are things that I actually really used as gifts or as holiday cards this holiday season. The top project is a giftcard holder. I actually saw this idea on a couple of blogs. I think it might've been at andreawalford.com that I saw it first. But anyway, it was super easy, you create a card using the top note die, you make a second top note die cut and cut it in half to make a pocket on the inside where you slip your giftcard. It's blank because it's where I plan on writing there. I decorated the front with holidays treasures DP, a felt flurry, rhinestone brad and some ribbon from my stash.





This is a money holder. I got the template from Patty Bennett. I used the Frosty Day DP and bashful blue cardstock. The stamp is from Stamp a Sweet Impression and the felt flurries and ribbon are SU.


I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

I just love the Top Note and love the gift card. Merry Christmas to YOU and your family.