Saturday, December 27, 2008

Photo Shoot











I tried to save some money this year by having my own "photo shoot" for my holiday picture this year. I just thought what a hassle it would be to try and get these two to stay still at a studio and then I spend a LOT of money when I take them to get their pictures done. So I put them in some nice clothes and took some pictures. I'm sharing them with you today. The 3rd pic down is the one I ended up using.
I hope that you all have a wonderful New Year! I will be taking a little time off from the blog to spend time with my family and basically relax. I will be back on Wednesday, January 7 with some really fabulous heart candy (aka blog candy!). So I hope to see you all then!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love these pictures. They are just to cute. Enjoy your time with your family. Happy New Year!

Tracy.H said...

Okay...how cute are they!?!?! :0)

Anonymous said...

Very cute photos--and of course super cute kids! Happy New Years to you and your family. Can't wait to see you back posting. darlene

Anonymous said...

very cute. I love her little red dress!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures and adorable kids. They are just as good as you could have gotten at a studio.
JoAnn B. scrappingnana4@yahoo.com