Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lily's Valentines






Here are the valetine's that I made for Lily's class. They each hold a Hershey's nugget. It's mostly for the parents because most of those kids don't have teeth yet! I used the stamp sets Olive you (retired) and Pun Fun, candy cane lane paper, pink pirouette cardstock and real red. The ribbon is some from my stash which I have a lot of so I was happy to use some of it. I colored these with my copics and I am just happy that they turned out so cute!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are TOO adorable. (Shhhh...don't tell, but I would steal this from my child.)
BTW, your new blog banner is awesome!

StampinCathy said...

These are just to stinkin cute. Love the stamps you used.

ViolaMoni said...

woow!!What a cute Valentine!

Julie Mutch said...

Very cute, Cindy! I'm sure the other Mom's were more than happy to accept the Valentine's for their little ones! :)

Love your sweet new blog banner! :)