Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mojo Monday


First, don't forget about the blog candy here! This is part of a set of cards and a holder that I made that I hope to be showing you this week. This card used the current Mojo Monday sketch. The paper is baja breeze kraft and Parisian Breeze DP from SU. The stamp set is from the current mini catalog and its called Great Friend.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Last night, my daughter woke us up with whining and eventually screaming from some new teeth coming in. We think it's got to be molars because she hardly whimpered when her first ones came. She was up all day crying and carrying on so it was a super long day for us. We ended up going for a drive this morning hoping to settle her down ( she had Tylenol, baby orajel, teething rings, cold towels the whole bit!). Didn't work too good but I hope that she's over it enough so we can sleep. Saturday, we went to the beach for a walk and then we helped my step-daughter find a prom dress. So it was busy, busy, busy.



Pin It Now!

No comments: