Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Card Case and Winner

Today, I've got the cardcase that I made for my 4 Good Friend cards. I used Lauren Meader's Card Case. You can download her template for 5.00 at PaperTreyInk. It comes with directions and examples and it's super easy. The only problem that I had was that my SU medium envelopes did not fit so I had to score them a little bit wider so my envelopes would fit.

This is what it looks like from the front. I decorated with Good Friend, curly label punch and Parisian Breeze DP along with a baja breeze button. Isn't cute?

The inside is very simple. I just created a band with DP and a scallop punch baja breeze border. I punched a scallop circle from some scratch dp and added a baja breeze butterfly and my cards.
Here is what it looks like closed. I hope that everyone is having a good week. I am already having a tough week but it's Wednesday so I can make it until the weekend!
Before I forget the winner of the MFT What's Your Sign candy is char-the Mad Shopper! Please email me with you address and I will mail your candy and last week's candy (sorry!) by Friday.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WoW this is just breathtaking Cindy. I really love the colors you used.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Love this card case. Great job!
btw I emailed you my snail mail addy.

AbcHobby.it said...

wow... wonderful card case!! I love it!!

congrats to the winner...

elisabetta

Diane said...

Such a great project,lovely colors!