Friday, July 10, 2009

Mojo Monday

MissaTooU email me again! I can't find a way to contact you. A catalog would be $7.00 which includes shipping and you will receive a coupon too!

By the time most of you read this it will be Saturday. Happy Saturday! I will be taking Tyler to tumbling, and running some errands. Hopefully working on my stepdaughter's scrapbook. Don't forget blog candy is here on this post.


The card that I am sharing today is for Mojo Monday.

The sentiment is for Paper Trey Ink, otherwise the rest of the card is SU. The stamp set is Great Friend and the paper is Parisian Breeze with baja breeze and chocolate. I used the wide stitched chocolate ribbon as well as scalloped edge punch, circle scallop punch and other circle punches.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is really pretty! Love the soft colors. ~chris

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy
Your card is lovely. It's elagant and sober in same time.
Have a nice weekend.

StampinCathy said...

This is stunning. Love those colors together.

Moni said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, Moni

Char in So Cal said...

Cindy,

So much detail in this creation! This DSP is FAB!

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

Andrea Walford said...

Beautiful card! I am soooo going to miss this DP!

Andrea Walford said...

Beautiful card! I am soooo going to miss this DP!