Thursday, July 23, 2009

More pink flamingo

Here is another card using scraps - long scraps, when using 12x12 paper, I am always left with long scraps. I used my retired SU scallops stamp set (the Ronald McDonald set) in pretty tempting turquoise. Even though this stamp set is retired, I haven't used it much and so it's new to me! I made my own embellishement in the corner using the 5 petal flower punch and a clear button. This is a super bright card but I think it works! Tomorrow is another blog candy giveaway so don't miss it! This weekend I will be showing another card using this pink flamingo DP from SU.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Moni said...

Lovely card, great colours! Hugs,Moni

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy
I love your card. Color combination is perfect. Beautiful card.

StampinCathy said...

This card is so cool. I just love the colors and layout. Those pink flaningos are to cute.