Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Winner & a Beachy Bella

I made this cute card for the weekly bloggabella challenge but I forgot to send it in time. Oh well. I like the card. The paper is from my stash, I think it's Bo-Bunny. It's layered on Kraft cardstock and the bubbled kraft piece was embossed using my cuttlebug. Which btw I was watching HSN last week and they had all of the new not yet released folders for the cuttlebug at an amazing price. Yes, I broke down and bought them! The stamp is from Stamping Bella and is called Beachabella. The sentiment is from the PTI customer stamp set. I paperpieced the bikini, blanket and bag. I made my own embellishment with a scallop circle, button, twine and ribbon. I got that idea from Mish. The rest of her is colored with copics!

Patty W you are the winner! I will be back with more candy on Friday.

Also, I got my camera and I just love it. I have no idea how it works just yet, but the fast shutter speed put me in raptures of joy! No more missing the cuteness of my kids. I can capture the moment!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Patty!
I just love your card and that paper is so pretty.

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy
Great card. Makes me think of vacations coming next month.

Congrats Patty.

Patty Williams said...

Thank you Cindy !

That is an adorable card ! I need some new stamps !

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us, it's appreciated !

Moni said...

So cute card, love the image and the papers are fab! Hugs,Moni