Friday, July 3, 2009

Winners!!!


Today's card is a giftcard holder that I made for an MFT challenge to make a giftcard. The directions to make this are from Splitcoaststampers. The paper is doodlebug and the ribbon is from my stash. The stamp set is MFT's Flopsey. The bunny is colored with copics and the cake is paper pieced.
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday. I got a giftcard from my parents to help me buy a better camera. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a Canon Rebel. My husband took the day off from work and we spent the day together and had a nice steak dinner. I'm still going out with friends next week.
Now the winners...copics are to got to Jen! and the cupcake stamps to Helen Scott. Please email me your details so I can mail these out. They will go out next week due to the holiday! Next Friday I will have another giveaway so don't miss it.
Happy 4th of July!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy

Happy 4th of july and

Congrats to the winners!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to the winners! Sounds like you had a great birthday. Your card is so cute.
Happy 4th!