Saturday, November 14, 2009

Relax


This card is for everyone who is starting to stress about the holidays. Just relax and take a deep breath, everything will be fine! The dp is from Stampin' UP and it's called Thoroughly Modern, I used the in-color soft suede cardstock and ribbon. The stamps are MFT and her outfit is paperpieced. It's a simple card but would be nice to send to someone who feels stressed!

I've been doing tons of holiday stamping and will be sharing my preparation for the holidays in my 25 days of christmas starting December 1. Have you all started getting ready? I always tell myself that I will start early so I will have a stress free holiday but it doesn't always work out that way!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a wonderfully calming card! Love the paper piecing. TFS ~chris

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy

Great card, in fact it's really relaxing!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Moni said...

Lovely card! Hugs, Moni