Thursday, January 28, 2010

Provo Make and Take's


One of the most booths was the Provocraft booth. They were in the center and were giving out chef hats in celebration of their new Cricut Cake coming out. They had books with the new cartridges and tons of new and fabulous must have cuttlebug dies and folders, demos and make and takes. The lines were long but I was able to make this cool little scrapbook. We got to use a new Cuttlebug folder and once our book was put together we got to bind it with the Your Story binding machine! Really fun. I was lucky enough to get one of the hats and my little ones were super excited and wore it around the house all weekend! Some of the other make and takes they had included using the new cricut cake to decorate a cupcake and make a little box for it.
I also had fun at the Making Memories booth. They will be giving away two Vespas in celebration of their new hands free kit for the Slice. We all got cute aprons and had some fun trying to win a slice.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

April said...

Very cute! :)
- April
P.S. I hope you got the 2 emails I sent you! If not, please let me know, ok?

MelissaS said...

oh, what a great new embossing folder!!

Diane said...

Lucky girl!!! I love the CB folder!