Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring cleaning challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today's card is also from PTI's 3rd year anniversary celebration. I used a digital stamp. The paper and ribbon is all SU. The paper being from sale-a-bration 6x6 paper pad which is really fun. The wide ribbon is rose red. I used my nestabilities for the scallop circle and used my white gel pen for some dots.

I know in some parts of the country it may not feel like it but spring is here! You know that means spring cleaning! I am challenging all of my blog readers to dust off the scrap supplies. You know the ones that you bought and used once, maybe not at all! I mean stamps, paper, embellishments, tools...all of it. If you find you don't like it give it away or trade with a friend... You might find some new inspiration. I've already started and hope to show some of my spring cleaning creations soon. they will be from all different makers but remember when you see something that inspires you, you can create it using what you have in your own stash!

Don't forget regular blog candy below. But from now until June 30, create a spring cleaning creation and comment on any post with a link to your creation. I will visit each one and leave a comment and random posters will win little prizes from me - a handstamped card and maybe a stamp or ribbon or other embellishments! So create and maybe win a special surprise!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is really cute Cindy!

Anonymous said...

Hey im new on this forum i hope i will be able to help and give something back here because i have learned allot myself.

Cheers

[URL=http://deelowdesigns.com][B]web design essex[/B][/URL]