Sunday, March 14, 2010

SWEET!

Spring cleaning continues! Here is another card made with a stamp set I've never used from MFT. I think it's called Lovin' From the Oven and paper from my stash that I bought when my LSS was going out of business! I paperpieced her clothes and stamped "sweet" on her bowl. It's really fun trying to use product that I have bought and had to have but never used. Won't you join me? Make a project and comment with a link on any post and I will visit your site (usually during the week) and leave a comment. Random commentors will win little prizes!

Also, don't forget my regular blog candy is listed below!

Today, we bought a new rug for our front room. It was on sale and I bummed that I forgot my coupon. Well, the super sales girl rang up my rug, it was 5.00 less than I thought and not only did she give me 20 percent off but she gave me the discount on my whole order! Woo Hoo! Very exciting!

Pin It Now!

No comments: