Sunday, May 2, 2010

So Kind & Blog Candy

Don't forget blog candy can be found here.

I hope that everyone had a good weekend. Mine seemed like a whirlwind. My husband got a new desk - a ginormous L-shaped one. He spent the entire weekend putting it together, it had like a zillion parts. I spent the weekend trying to keep the little ones amused and doing laundry and trying to get my craft area organized!

Today's card uses the Priceless stamp set which I've only used a few times. The base cardstock is kraft with chocolate and pink pirouette. I stamped the butterfly first in chocolate ink and stamped the buttefly again on scratch white and attached them to the body of the butterfly. I used some bling on the swirls which jazzed it up a bit.

It was also exciting because I ordered Lily some Dora sheets for her new bed and they came this weekend. They look so cute on her bed! I hope that you all have a good week!


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo....makes me want to get out my kraft, brown, and pink and play! I really like how the antennae of the butterfly mimic the dots of the flourish. Beautiful card!

scrappingnana said...

Love your card and the colors you used. Very pretty. TFS

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy
Your card is beautiful

Noreen said...

I like your butterflies, and the colors go well together.

Diane said...

Such a pretty card,love the bling!
You must love the new desk huh!

MelissaS said...

this is so pretty! I love the pink and kraft together :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet card, luv it!