Friday, June 18, 2010

Winner & sympathy

Today's card is one that I'm glad I don't need a lot of. However, the former assistant of the Librarian at one of our sister schools just recently passed away. I worked with her for a couple of summers. I was not able to go to service but will be sending this card along so that her husband knows that I was thinking of their family.

Today's winner is Tina. Please email me with your information! I am taking a break this week from blog candy. I hope that you all are not too disappointed. I've been doing a lot of cleaning in my craft area so I didn't have time to prepare candy this week but I will back next week with some more blog candy. Today is my last day of work and then summer vacation so it's been frantic this week!
Talk to you all soon and have a great weekend.



Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Noreen said...

Hope you have a great summer vacation. I'm sure you'll enjoy the break and having time to spend with your kids.

April said...

What a great card Cindy! I love the colors...
- April

Larisa said...

Nice card!!! The dotted paper is very good )))) Love this card!! Good job!!
Larisa. xxx

Create With Joy said...

Enjoy your break Cindy - you deserve a rest!

I am sponsoring a giveaway so why don't you stop by when you have a moment - I'd love to include you in the drawing!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Beautiful Card Cindy :)
Have fun it is summer
hugs Nikki C

Nikki said...

Beautiful Card Cindy :)
Have fun it is summer
hugs Nikki C