Monday, July 5, 2010

Hey there

Don't forget blog candy here. Today's card uses SAB paper pad and this image from Fox and Friends. Very simple card that I made awhile ago when I was trying out my new stuff. I have been making TONS of new cards but I haven't taken pics of it yet but hope to soon. I have been so busy - cleaning up my stepson's old room which will soon be Lily's room, keeping up with the kids and all that jazz. I hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday. We had a bbq at my sister's and fireworks, still legal in our city and the kids, Tyler especially had a blast. Today was a rest day and tomorrow we are going to Disneyland this time with the entire brood including my niece! Talk to you all soon.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy
I love your card. Nice colors!

Anonymous said...

Cute, indeed! Like the piercing!