Thursday, August 26, 2010

I need chocolate

Today's card uses the MFT stamp set How Sweet it is. I used some retired DP that was part of a hostess bundle a couple of catalogs ago. I paperpieced the chair and colored in the rest of the images with copics. I tied off everything with olive satin ribbon which has become some of my favorite ribbon. After going back to work, I could really use some chocolate myself!

don't forget blog candy here!


I also wanted to mention the birthday gift that I bought myself in July but I dont' think that I shared it with you all. It's a Kindle! For some of my readers who have noticed that I am a librarian, it might seem sacreligious to give up dusty old but much revered books especially since I am a keeper of said dusty old but much revered books but I got to tell you I love it. It's light and portable, holds a ton so I save space on storing reading material and it loads books like magic! I am in love!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

bernietom47 said...

Great card. Love that ribbon too! Yummy!
Blessings Bernie

Yvonne Russell said...

Love this card. Perfect sentiment.