Friday, October 8, 2010

Baby Boy Blog Candy

Last week's winner is: Linda Peterson
Please send me an email and I will send your prize to you.

This week's blog candy is this super cute CTMH Baby Boy stamp set. To win leave a comment on this post and I will select a winner next Friday.

It's been a super busy work week. Everyone has been sick at my house, I've had Union meetings and work meetings and just a lot of stuff going on! I'm about a week behind on sending heart candy but I have to go to the Post Office tomorrow so I will be catching up then. Last weekend we all went to a Children's Book Festival. We had a lot of fun and bought a lot of books! The weekend before we bought a refrigerator because our spare fridge went out. This weekend, we might go to a pumpkin patch! This is my busiest time of the year up until the New Year! I hope that everyone is well!

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

What a cute baby stamp set. I wish I had one - those stamps would be great for my 14 months old sons album.
Hugs
Fusiafscrapping

Domna said...

Love this stamp set! Thanks for the chance! And get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for drawing my name. I have sent you an email.

Create With Joy said...

Sorry to hear everyone is sick. Hope you are all feeling better and make it to the pumpkin patch!

Speaking of pumpkins, stop by Create With Joy if you have a moment and check out my photo of the amazing pumpkins at The Bellagio Resort in Vegas! They are truly the hugest pumpkins I have ever seen!

Have a great weekend!
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Lovely stamp set, thanks for the chance. I'm supposed to be getting a granddaughter in January, but some of this could work!!

Ukka said...

I would like to participate in this blog candy, this stamps are precious!!!!!!!!
Many hugs,Ukka

Nikki said...

What an adorable set :)
thanks for the chance Cindy
feel better soon
hugs Nikki

StampinCathy said...

Cindy, This is just the cutest baby stamp set. I just love making baby things. Thanks for a chance.

Moni said...

This set is great, thanks for the chance! Hugs,moni

Detenish said...

Lovely stamp set, thanks for the chance.