Thursday, November 11, 2010

A warm cup of tea

Today's card is another tea card. I stamped the main tea image from Paper Trey Ink in black on sunrise cardstock and used the matching die to cut it out. It's a very simple card but makes me want to put my feet up and enjoy a warm cup of tea. I am not a huge cold weather fan but there are a few things that I do enjoy in the winter - sweaters - I 've got a thing for sweaters - warm beverages - love tea, coffee, hot apple cider, hot chocolate - yum - comfort food - think stews, chilis, chicken and dumplings, chicken pot pie. What I don't like is rain and cold wind - so it's a good thing that I live in sunny California!

enjoy your day.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love it. I have a friend who LOVES tea, so I may borrow your idea.

Anonymous said...

This is a great card...love the warm and cozy colors you chose. They are comforting just like you mentioned (now I'm hungry for some of that food you mentioned).

Noreen said...

Your card is very homey looking.