Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Winter is here?

Today's card uses this very cute stamp set from MFT called I think Let it Snow but I believe that it's now retired. We don't get snow where I live, ever! We do go up to Big Bear every March and go inner tubing but there is never enough snow then to build a snowman. This card uses some retired SU dp in baja breeze along with pink pirouette cadstock. I paperpieced the girl's dress with the reverse of this dp and colored in the rest of the girl with copics. My snowman was outlined in a light grey copic and then I used stickles to make him sparkly. I used my snowflakes die that I got from MFT. It makes me feel like winter is here.

Speaking of winter, I have been starting to make some soups and stews and would love some new recipes...do any of you have any easy and yummy soup or stew recipes. I'm planning on making cider beef stew, a Rachael Ray recipe and household favorite very soon.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh what a pretty card!!!! Just love it. I have blog candy over on my blog, so please check it out! TFS