Saturday, December 11, 2010

Giftcard purse



Today's project is this cute giftcard purse. My cousin gave one to my sister for her birthday and I was like I can totally make that. So I did a search online and while I did not find the perfect tutorial, I found enough that I was able to create my own. I used the top note die along with the Deer Friends retired hostess stamp set and this retired SU paper. I didn't buy a lot of giftcards this year but if worse comes to worse, I can pop a ghirardelli square in it, cuz it will fit perfectly. Enjoy your day.



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

bernietom47 said...

Adorable don't know anyone who wouldn't be thrilled to get it.
Blessings Bernie

Noreen said...

A nice and very useful idea .. and it looks easy to make. Thanks for sharing it, and all your other ideas, too.