Monday, December 20, 2010

Handmade memories

Welcome to Day 20 of the 25 Days of Christmas. Today's projects were made by my children. Above is the ornament that Lily made in school. She was so cute and proud to put her ornament on the tree. I can't wait until I have a tree full of precious handmade ornaments.
Tyler's project was this very glittery framed picture of Santa Tyler. I just love it too. My mom still puts on her Chrismas tree, the paper stocking ornament that I made in Kindergarten. That ornament is now 32 years old! She also puts up our felt stockings handmade by my Grandmother, with our names stitched on by hand. My stocking is 37 years old! It has a couple of small moth holes but is still in great shape and it makes me happy each year to see it. Do you all have favorite memories of the holidays? Be sure to share them in the comments, I would love to read about them.

Pin It Now!

No comments: