Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ho Ho Ho!

Today is Day 8 of the 25 Days of Christmas and I have two cards to show you. Both of them using retired SU paper. The top card is a Pure Innocence stamp from MFT. I colored in with my copics an used my scallop punch and this fun label punch and accented with ribbon and a button.

This card also uses MFT stamp set and a fun and funky card. Are you all done with your Christmas cards. I got mine out last week and I will be sharing two of the photocards that I made to send to family and close friends. I made one design and when I was addressing them I realized that I was short a couple of cards and since I was out of the paper I used, I created a completely new card which I ened up liking better than my original card! So stay tune.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Yvonne Russell said...

These are fun cards. Still doing my cards, but confident of getting them out on time. Note to self - start making them earlier next year. :)