Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Homemade shirts


Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas. First, wish us luck. We are attempting to go to Legoland today. We got hooked up free tickets! Let's home we have a better time. Above, is a cute little Christmas shirt I made for Lily. I used the fabric adhesive from SU and it peeled right off. I was so disappointed because it was a lot of work. The second time I used this Steam a steam 2. The die was a Christmas sizzix that I had bought on a clearance a few years ago and never used and the fabric is from the SU holiday mini. The steam a steam 2 requires you to peel off one side and stick your fabric on it. Then you cut it out with your die and in this case my Big Shot. I then peeled off the other side which is temporarily sticky so you can lay it on your shirt. I then ironed all over it on cotton setting and voila! No peeling, very secure and super cute. The baby was very excited to wear a shirt her mama made!

Enjoy!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Cindy,

This is a super cute shirt. I bet Lily loves it! :)

Hope you had a great Christmas and all the best to you and yours for a happy, healthy and properous New Year!

Hugs,
Julie