Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Make Merry

Happy December! Where did November go? it was over in a flash I swear. Today is the start of my 25 Days of Christmas. I will be posting each day a different project or holiday happening. I am also starting my daily Christmas album, where I take a picture each day to document this wonderful month. You know that there is so much planning that happens to make that one day so special and then it's over! I think it's nice to have a way to remember all the fun things leading up to that one day.

Today's card uses this retires SU Christmas paper from last year. It uses this fun berry and wreath stamp set from SU and some red with white polka dot ribbon. I embossed the chocolate cardstock peace with this branches sizzix folder - it's part of the new Basic Grey line they have. Very simple but I love the traditional colors mixed in with the brown, festive but not too Christmasy!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

iruha said...

simply amazing card!

Yvonne Russell said...

A great palette of colours.... a lovely card.