Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tags, tags, tags


Welcome to Day 19 of the 25 Days of Christmas. Above are pics of my kids at the park last weekend. It was almost 80 degrees. Tyler is squinting because the sun is in his eyes. A couple of days after that, the weather turned and we now have rain, rain, rain and it's cold and stormy. Very strange.

Today I am sharing homemade tags using scraps from some of my other projects. All of the supplies are from SU.






The snowman tag above uses a scrap of dp from PaperTreyInk. Now it is a lot of work to make your own tags. Believe me it's a lot easier to stick one of the premade tags on their. So I am saving these tags for the gifts that go out to friends and family, not for the gifts at home. It really makes the present looks pretty and special.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Love the tags! I still have pieces of all those papers and can't bear to part with them.