Saturday, January 15, 2011

Make a Wish


Today's card uses this Make a Wish stamp set from MFT. I paperpieced the dress and background with retired SU dp. The colors used are baroque burgundy and so saffron. I colored in the cake with my copics.

How is your January going? We have been getting an incredible amount of rain here in So Cal so I've been spending a lot of time indoors and we've been trying to potty train Lily very seriously. I mean we've been sort of putting her on the potty very inconsistently but now we are in do or die mode so that's been consuming us. Yes, very exciting stuff here in the Vernon household.

I lucked out a couple of weeks ago and was able to scoop up some clearance 9.99 Cricut cartridges from Michaels. 8 to be exact! I am usually a day late and a dollar short whenever there is a great deal to be had so I am still giddy about this one. Hope your day is great!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

girlia said...

Really nice card

Yvonne Russell said...

Way to go on the savvy shopping bargains.

Love the paper piecing idea for this stamp and card. Must try paper piecing more often. Thanks for the inspiration.