Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Matching Game


Hi everybody! I have one more Cricut project to share this week. Today's project was for challenge on the Cricut Circle blog. The challenge was to "scraplift" a project from the blog. I chose to scraplift the project in the picture below. Above you see the box that I used which is similiar to the project below. I used the Batman cart for the lettering cut at 1.25 and the dp is Cosmo Cricket - it's the snorkle/lil' man double deck. The paper around the edge is SU Greenhouse Gala. I did not decorate the front of my box as elaborately as I plan on giving the box and the little match cards to 2 1/2 year old Lily. Lily loves playing matching games and loves little cards. She puts all of her treasures, bits of ribbon, little cards and other small toys and random treasures in her little back pack and I didn't want things easily ripped off.



All of these other pics are the super cute little cards that I made. I used a combination of bazzil cardstock, SU cardstock, SU dp and Cosmo Cricket dp. The cards are made from Bazzil Cardstock on one side and Cosmo Cricket on the oher. I used my favorite Create a Critter cart and everything was cut to fit on these cards about 2.25-2.75 for each. The cards themselves were cut to fit the container. There are 2 each of 12 different images so my kids can play a very nice matching game. I have to watch out because Lily is VERY good at remembering where stuff is.








Thanks for looking.

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Yvonne Russell said...

Wow! This is amazing... all that wonderful detail and work.

Anonymous said...

Cindy, this is so amazing..you've got to enter it!!

Noreen said...

Cute way to package your game to make it a take-along toy.

Loz said...

Hehe, these are just gorgeous!! Must have taken ages to make! ♥

lovemypaper said...

"WOW" This is too cute!

Nikki said...

OMG how cute is this what a great gift idea for little ones :)

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome. What a fabulous idea.

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

I'm a New Follower come and visit me and BEE come a follower
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

girlia said...

love it.