Monday, February 21, 2011

"other stamps"

Do you sometimes have images on or in stamp sets that you never use? I tend to use the main focal images and hardly ever use some of the accompanying stamps in a set. So this card was my attempt to use some of those "other stamps" I think that these stamps are from MFT's Retail Therapy stamp set and I used the purse images and the sentiment, colored in with copics. The dp is retired Blueberry Maine, I think is what it's called. It's so bright andcheerful. I also tied off some old olive satin ribbon which I think is my favorite. This card might be fun with a gift card tucked inside!

Have a good day!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Yvonne Russell said...

Love this card with the bags and fun sentiment. Love your suggestion for a gift card inside too. Perfect.